minical start on Monday?

I’ve enabled the minical for the date selection as part of the upgrade to 3.0.

My Scheduler has

scheduler.config.start_on_monday=false;

That isn’t cascading down to the minical though. How do I get the minical to start on Sunday, like the rest of the Scheduler?

Thank you,
Rob

PS - also, is there any way to enable the ‘_’ character when searching in the forum? It would make the forum much more useful if we could search on the parameters we’re looking for (rather than the two words).

Hello,

Can’t reproduce this issue, minicalendar as well as scheduler itself correctly applies start_on_monday config option (so they both start either on monday or on sunday).
Please make sure that you modify that option before you’ve inited scheduler and minicalendar. That may be the cause.

Sample:

[code]

<script src='../../codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.js' type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>
<link rel='STYLESHEET' type='text/css' href='../../codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.css'>

<script src="../../codebase/ext/dhtmlxscheduler_minical.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="extra/dhtmlxlayout.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="extra/skins/dhtmlxlayout_dhx_skyblue.css" type="text/css" media="screen" title="no title" charset="utf-8">
html, body{ margin:0px; padding:0px; height:100%; overflow: hidden; } .dhx_calendar_click { background-color: #C2D5FC !important; }

[/code]

Best regards,
Ilya

Ilya,

Thank you. That solved it.

Rob