[Mobile Scheduler] How do I show hidden fields from a form?

So, I have the following code during configuration of the mobile scheduler. Notice the last field have a ‘hidden’ property set to ‘true’.

scheduler.config.form = [ {view:'text', label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_event, labelWidth: 90, id:'text', name:'text'}, {view:'datetext', label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_start, labelWidth: 90, id:'start_date', name:'start_date', dateFormat:scheduler.config.form_date}, {view:'datetext', label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_end, labelWidth: 90, id:'end_date', name:'end_date', dateFormat:scheduler.config.form_date}, {view:'text', label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_event, labelWidth: 90, id:'qwerty', hidden:true}, ];

Now, on any action, in this case, ‘onStoreUpdated’ (just for testing purposes), I want that field to show. Somehow, the double-dollar sign selector isn’t identifying the field and just returning ‘undefined’. Here’s the code I’m using:

$$('scheduler').data.attachEvent('onStoreUpdated', function(id, item, operation) { $$('qwerty').show(); if(operation == 'update') webix.alert('Item "' + this.getItem(id).text + '" has been updated blah'); return true; });

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Jim

To get views inside Scheduler you should call $$() method for Scheduler object:

$$(‘scheduler’).$$(‘qwerty’).show();

Thank you.