mobile scheduler onclick

Hi,

I’m using mobile scheduler. i want to capture the click action of event area(including empty area) in day view. In scheduler there is no click event. I’m going to capture the click event using jquery. i want to introduce an id for the events area (“dayForm”). and use

$("#dayForm").bind(“click”, function (event) {
//some code here
});

how to introduce an id for the event area?

Hi,

onItemClick event occurs only when you click on scheduler event:

$$(“scheduler”).$$(“dayList”).attachEvent(“onItemClick”,function(eventId){
// your code
});

If you need to handle clicks occurred in hour scale, you should use own code. Here is how you can set event listener for the scale:

dhx.event($$("scheduler").$$("dayList").$view,"click",function(e){ // your code });

Scale hour is represented by div with the “dhx_dayevents_scale_item” className.

hi,

Thanks Alexandra. it works.There is an another concern.In my my mobile application, i want to scroll to 8.00am when page loads. I tried
$$(“scheduler”).$$(“dayList”).scrollTo(0, 250);
but it’s not working in windows phone 8. then i tried normal jquery animate
$("#scroller").animate({ // where scroller is the id of event area.
scrollTop: 350
});

for the scroll functionality. I don’t understand why is this normal jquery functionality is not working. I tried this jquery functionality in android also.It’s not working there either. Do you have any idea why that is not working? or is there any other way to scroll to 8.00 am without using scrollTo function.

Hi,

mobile scheduler is based on dhtmlxTouch library that do not support win 8. We plan to add this support in the next versions.

I tried this jquery functionality in android also.It’s not working there either.

Our library provides scrollTo method that works on Android. Please use it.