Mobile Scheduler: utc date and recurring events

I have two questions:
I have currently setup the scheduler with the data connector to collect data from the database, and have used the scheduler.config.server_utc = true; option. I cannot find if this option is available on the mobile version, from what I can tell it is not.

My next question is if the mobile calendar supports recurring events. Recurring events created in the full version of the calendar show up as event on every day from the start to the end of the recurring rule.

Recurring events is not supported for now, but will be supported in next version ( actually we already have it working in local builds ) - version will be released in end of October, start of November.

What about the scheduler.config.server_utc issue is this supported in the mobile version and if so how.

This option was missed, we will restore it in the next build.

When do you expect the next version to be available?

End of October, if you need it earlier - please contact us directly by email.

Hello,

Is there allready a releasedate for the mobile scheduler with recurring events?

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

Please drop us an email - we will provide a stable version of scheduler with recurring events.
The release was delayed, because we want to include one more important feature in this release - offline mode, and it still not as perfect as we want.

Please drop us an email - we will provide a stable version of scheduler with recurring events. The release was delayed, because we want to include one more important feature in this release - offline mode, and it still not as perfect as we want.

Thanks, I’ve send an e-mail.

Hello,

I’m testing the mobile version with recurring support, but I get a error with deleted recurring items:

dhtmlxscheduler_mobile_rec.js:376 Uncaught TypeError: Property 'transpose_none' of object #<Object> is not a function

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

Hello,

Please send an email to us. We will reply with the fix

In the previous version v3 a had asked this question:
What about the scheduler.config.server_utc issue is this supported in the mobile version and if so how.

Is this now supported in the new v3.5

Hello,

scheduler.config.server_utc is supported in 3.5 mobile scheduler:

scheduler.config.server_utc = true;
dhx.ready(function(){
dhx.ui({
view: “scheduler”
});

});

In this case the loaded dates will be considered as dates in UTC. The dates will be also saved in UTC.