Month mode

Hi, all
I have some questions about “Month view” of this beautiful component :

1. How I can make to my event to appear in two rows in day cell (widget?) ? Because the day cell has too small width and guest user can’t see the full text of event without opening event details.

2. I added custom field (description if event, for ex.). How I can make it to appear in the day cell together with the event text?

3. Event text appears in day cell with the start time before. How I can change the structure?

4. If guest user, that has review access only, try open repetitive event, the system ask him “Do you want to change all series?” He even doesn’t have registration … How I can fix it?

All aforementioned questions refer to month mode only.

Thanks

1. How I can make to my event to appear in two rows
    docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … appearance
  1. I added custom field (description if event, for ex.).
    You can define custom event_bar_text template.
  1. Event text appears in day cell with the start time before
    You can’t change the structure , but you can remove date or replace it with something different by defining event_bar_date template.
  1. If guest user, that has review access only, try open repetitive event
    Are you using stable version or beta build from the forum?
    Latest must already have fix of this issue, which also will be released as part of next version.
  1. There is a lot of information there, but I didn’t find something helpful. What I see in the day cell in month mode without clicking in it ? ‘event.text’ ?
  2. ‘scheduler.templates.event_bar_text’ affects on header of pop-up window when I click on event.
  3. How I can approach to the ‘event_bar_date’ ?
  4. I downloaded the component from : docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … gin:joomla

(1)
at the bottom of the page - “Custom size of event bars”

(2)
Yep, they share the same template
You can use

= function(...){ if (scheduler._lightbox_id) return "header of window" else return "text of event bar"; }

How I can approach to the ‘event_bar_date’ ?

scheduler.templates.event_bar_date:function(start,end,ev){ //use your code instead of next line return scheduler.templates.event_date(start)+" "; }

I downloaded the component from
Strange, must be fixed there. We will double-check that issue.