Msproject export issue

When I call the local import/export service, the following error occurs

“net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.XsdDuration”的类型初始值设定项引发异常。

在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.XsdDuration..ctor(Duration duration)
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.DatatypeConverter.printDurationMandatory(MSPDIWriter writer, Duration duration)
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.DatatypeConverter.printDuration(MSPDIWriter writer, Duration duration)
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIWriter.writeTask(Int32 , Task )
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIWriter.writeTasks(Project )
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIWriter.write(ProjectFile projectFile, OutputStream stream)
   在 net.sf.mpxj.mspdi.MSPDIWriter.Write(ProjectFile , OutputStream )
   在 GanttToMsProject.Core.MicrosoftProject.ProjectWriter.Write(ProjectFile projectFile, TargetApplication app) 在 gantt-msproject-service\GanttToMsProject.Core\MicrosoftProject\ProjectWriter.cs 中: 第 82 行
   在 GanttToMsProject.Core.MicrosoftProject.MProject.ImportXmlFromJson(String json, Boolean isLicensed, TargetApplication app) 在 gantt-msproject-service\GanttToMsProject.Core\MicrosoftProject\MProject.cs 中: 第 24 行
   在 GanttToMsProject.WebAPI.Controllers.MspConversionController.JsonToXml() 在 gantt-msproject-service\GanttToMsProject.WebAPI\Controllers\MspConversionController.cs 中: 第 100 行

Hello Jesse,
It is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.

Please add your configuration to the following snippet and make sure that the issue is reproduced there:

Then, click on the Save button and send me the link.
Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary JavaScript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.

Thank you for your reply.
I did not have this issue in the example on the official website, but I downloaded the import and export service and wanted to deploy it independently. The downloaded import and export service only had this error message

Hello Jesse,
It seems you downloaded an older version of the MSP export module that is an ASP.NET MVC application. There is a newer version that is a .NET Core application that is currently used by the online export server.
If you encounter issues with that, you can submit a support request to the email specified in the letter with the license.