Multi-day event broken in two events?

Hello, I came across a problem with setting a multi-day event over 2 weeks. The scheduler seems to break it up into two pieces. Each one starts on the beginning of the week. Viewing the attached images below, Is there a way to get the first line to say it ends on May 24th, not on May 21st?

Here is the code for my event bar line for those multi-day shifts:

scheduler.templates.event_bar_text = function(s,e,ev) { var vacation_format = scheduler.date.date_to_str('%D, %F %j'); var shift_format = scheduler.date.date_to_str('%h:%i %A'); var date_check_format = scheduler.date.date_to_str('%j%n%y'); if(ev.is_vacation == 'true') { return scheduler.getLabel("tech_id", ev.tech_id) + " is away until " + vacation_format(ev.end_date); } else if(ev.is_vacation == 'false' && date_check_format(ev.start_date) != date_check_format(ev.end_date)) { var sec = ""; if(ev.section == 'front') { sec = "(F) "; } else { sec = "(B) "; } return sec + "<strong>" + scheduler.getLabel("tech_id", ev.tech_id) + "</strong> " + trimZero(shift_format(ev.start_date)) + " - " + trimZero(shift_format(ev.end_date)) + " daily until " + vacation_format(ev.end_date); } else { return "<strong>" + scheduler.getLabel("tech_id", ev.tech_id) + "</strong> " + trimZero(shift_format(ev.start_date)) + " - " + trimZero(shift_format(ev.end_date)); } }

Any assistence would be appreciated.

Hello,

While month view virtually separates events to draw them currently we don’t offer any way to display different text on each part.

Kind regards,
Ilya

I don’t think the problem is that he wants different text on the two parts.
I believe he want’s the same text on them, but it seems like when the scheduler virtually splits the event into two, the end_date for the first event is the virtual break date instead of the events actual end_date which leads to the wrong text.

As a workaround maybe you could get the “actual” event from the scheduler by the event id and generate the text using the end_date from the event you get by the id instead. As the id should be the same for these two virtual events.

Hello, Flyn.

Thank you, I indeed got it incorrectly.
This issue should be fixed in the latest version.

Best regards,
Ilya