multi user

hi stainislav,
i am using multiple checkbos option to assign a task to multiple user at one time,
all is working fine bt the problm is :-
if i assigen task to two users i want that events display 2 time with diffrent user colors but it display only one and the color it taken is only one user’s
->is it possible to display two events with different user colors other info are same
as
"select e.,eu.,c.color,c.user_id from events_rec e inner join event_user eu on e.event_id=eu.event_id
this query runs in sql like( 2 events display )what i want bt in schedular it doesn’t
please give solution for this

or

->if first one not possible then is it possible if ane task has multiple assigned users then when user login that task color has its profile color
for exampl
if task is assigned to me then its color in my schedular is my profile color and in other’s schedular its color is his profile color
my query to load event is :–

$scheduler->render_sql(“select e.,eu.,c.color,c.user_id from events_rec e inner join event_user eu on e.event_id=eu.event_id JOIN calendar c on c.user_id=eu.user_id”, “event_id”,“start_date,end_date,event_name,event_type,rec_type,event_pid,event_length,department,for_user,status,priority,description,color,comments,userId,user_id”));

please reply as soon as possible

this query runs in sql like( 2 events display )what i want bt in schedular it doesn’t
please give solution for this

Be sure that your sql code returns them with different ids ( or remove id field from render command of connector, to generate unique IDs for all events )
If scheduler gets two records with the same ID, only one will be rendered.

Also, you can load events normally without duplication, but on client side, assign custom code to onEventLoading event, it will be called for each new record in incoming xml - so you will be able to add “fictive” events with different colors from such handler.

thanks