multiple selection and smart rendering

I have a problem with the following use case.

My grid uses smart rendering to load large set of data and multiple selection enabled. After the initial load, User selects the first row in the grid, and then he drags the scrollbar to the last row and shift-click the last row. The expected behavior is that all the rows in the grid should be selected, however, this isn’t the case, i.e., those not- rendered-rows in between are not selected. The large data set example at scbr.com/docs/products/dhtml … index.html doesn’t help since it doesn’t have multiple selection enabled.

It doesn’t work for either static or dynamic loading.

I would assume static loading should support above use case with ease, since the whole xml is loaded to the browser.

Need your adivce to work out a solution to support the use case (both static and dynamic loading). Thanks

>>I would assume static loading should support above use case with ease, since the whole xml is loaded to the browse
Actually it can be done with static SRND - but it will significantly decreased such selection operation because we will need to process all rows stored in XML.
In dynamic mode it not possible at all - because not all elements loaded from server and ID of elements which not loaded, not known yet.

Latest version ( can be sent by request ) has fix in multiselect for SRND - now if user shift-select rows which not loaded|parsed yet, instead of diapason, only target row selected, while it not solves problem, now visually selected rows equal to data which can be get by grid.getSelectedId