Multiple source error?

(3.0) I receive a b is null …"(?:"+this.e_start+")([^\u000c]*?)(?:"+this.e_end+")",“g”);d=e.exec(b);){for(var…dhtmlx…uler.js (line 164)

I need to integrate an ical file with a local database. whenever I try to have both a mysql data connection and an ical source. Each alone works as expected, only when both are running do I receive this error. It seems the ical file parses correctly, but the error occurs when it begins to process the database data even when switching the order of the loads.

scheduler.init('scheduler_here',null,"month"); scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/recurring_events_connector.php?uid={$user->id}&src={$__loc->src}"); var dp = new dataProcessor("{$asset_path}php/recurring_events_connector.php"); dp.init(scheduler); scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/events.ics","ical");
This works:

scheduler.init('scheduler_here',null,"month"); scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/recurring_events_connector.php?uid={$user->id}&src={$__loc->src}"); var dp = new dataProcessor("{$asset_path}php/recurring_events_connector.php"); dp.init(scheduler);
as does this:

scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/events.ics","ical");

Try to use

scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/recurring_events_connector.php?uid={$user->id}&src={$__loc->src}", function(){ scheduler.load("{$asset_path}php/events.ics","ical"); });

Above code will start ical data loading only after loading data from xml.

Perfect!