Multiple Timezone or multiple Scheduler instances

Dear Team,

We need to show multiple timezones on scheduler based on resource timezone. I had already gone through a support ticket which says this feature not available:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38911&p=121598&hilit=multiple+timeline+view#p121598

Is this feature now available or not? If not then can you please confirm whether there is any plan to implement this feature or not. Again, if not then can we implement this feature by extending the source code(once we purchase) with your assistance? Also, One more query on the licenses page there is “Multiple Gantt/Scheduler instances on a page” what does this means? I am attaching the screenshot for the functionality that we want and the licenses page.

Thanks,
Alka Saini

Hello,
scheduler works with native JS dates, so it can work in local timezone only.
You can emulate different timezones by applying a certain offset to the dates of calendar events, but generally it won’t do very good due to different daylight saving times between timezones.
So right now there is no way for implementing different timezones, which won’t involve the quite a big customization of the component.
We plan to add support of moment.js or different dates in order to have timezone support in one of the major updates, although right now there is no date for this feature.

Also, One more query on the licenses page there is “Multiple Gantt/Scheduler instances on a page” what does this means?

If you have a commercial or gpl version of a component, scheduler is available as a static window.scheduler object without a public constructor, i.e. you can’t display two schedulers on the page.
The enteprise version provides a factory method that allows creating multiple instances of scheduler. On your screenshot you seem to have two timelines displayed one by another. Which mean you need two instances of scheduler