Multiple Units and Colors with Database Connection (ColdFusi

Hi All,

I am trying to store the section and color of events in the database. The database has event_id, start_date, end_date, event_name, and details in it. What I would like to do is events in section 1 get color 1 and events in section 2 get color 2 and so on. I would then like to store the section (unit) and color in the database. I have 7 sections or units in total that I need to do this with. Is this possible? Can i even just save the section in the database and have the scheduler automatically color events based on section (colors should still be visible when in week, month, or day view) Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

I would then like to store the section (unit)
You will need to have extra field in DB, no any extra configuration required.

Can i even just save the section in the database and have the scheduler automatically color events based on section

Yep, it is possible
You can define class template, which will assign specific css class to the event, based on its properties.

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/custom … stoanevent

Thanks! Got the colors working and units working for the most part. I cannot seem to get units view to show up using the units present in the database. Do I have to manually make the units view still or is there a way to connect it to the database?

Thanks again,

Alex

Options can be loaded from the database, check samples\03_extensions\17_connector_units.html

Okay thanks! I got it working now. I had the code from that page but forgot to include the div so it was not showing up.

Thanks for your help,

Alex