Using scrollable grid with smart rendering enabled
gantt.config.smart_rendering = true; gantt.config.static_background = true;
When selecting multiple tasks (using the Windows Shift Key), tasks that are not in the viewport on selection completion are not marked as selected when you scroll back to them.
I have creacted sample code to replicate this issue.
- Make sure the gantt chart has a vertical scrollbar
- Click on the first task in the grid
- Scroll down until a few tasks are not in the viewport
- Hold the Windows Shift Key and click on another task to allow multiple items to be selected
- Scroll up to the first item
You will notice that some of there items were not selected