";
    if (sns.reminder) html+="
"+sns.reminder+"
";

return html;
}

and form config as 

scheduler.config.lightbox.sections=[
   {  name:“description”, height:200, map_to:“text”, type:“textarea” , focus:true, reminder:“any text here”},
   { name:“time”, height:72, type:“time”, map_to:“auto”}  
]

I changed source.lightbox.js  which should be the correct file, and the scheduler.config.lightbox above and it did not seem to make a difference.  I am using the mysql approach and the mulltiple resource template.

Please, provide some details. What result do you want to achieve ?

Also you mentioned that you made changes in the source code. What are they ? Usually users include dhtmlxscheduler.js (not libraries from the source folder).

Alex, When I enter a new event on the calendar, and a new window opens up to enter a description of the event, I enter a line of text and then a return.  The return leaves the entry without saving the text.   What I want is for a multiline text entry at this point so that does not terminate the process. 

Hello,

you can press shift+enter in order to type in new line.

Alex,

Yes, I found this out from seaching the knowledge base from a prior poster, who was also somewhat dissappointed.  Most folks I think would expect to preserve the formatting for a multi-line text input as well.

It is counterintuitive unlike the rest of the system which really flows nicely.  The other thing I have noticed is that the text entry after the second line fills the yellow entry box creates scroll arrows rather than continuing to fill the remainder of the empty box.  Is there any way to fill the entire box first?

Please see prior note also.  The other problem with shift/enter is it does not show the same formatting on the calendar view but seems to ignore the new line.

You can try to set text template as follows:

scheduler.templates.event_text=function(start,end,event){

return “

”+event.text+"
";
}

Alex,

This does not seem to work.