MVC3-Populate DHTML scheduler with page dropdownlist select

I am working with scheduler in my MVC3 application. Is there any way that the scheduler to be re-populate with the page dropdownlist index change. In this case, I have to retrieve the event data base on the dropdownbox selection as well.
Aprecieat your suggestion for above please.

Hi,
you can reload scheduler with following js code:scheduler.clearAll(); scheduler.load(url, "json");
Schedulers package contains the related example:
scheduler\Samples\Scheduler.MVC3\Views\ServerSideFilteringAjax\Index.aspx

Thanks a lot…

Onemore question came to me, Can you please let me know how I can access separate controler value within the Save method. (e.g: Let sa I have a textbox controler in the page which is not with scheduler context, but I need to access the value of this textbox inside the Save method before Insert / Update / Delete of the event)
Apresiate your help…

hi,
you can either access it from request parameters, or from created appointment object

public ContentResult Save(int? id, FormCollection actionValues){ request parameters: var value = actionValues["propertyName"]; appointment object:var changedEvent = DHXEventsHelper.Bind<Event>(actionValues); var value = changedEvent.propertyName;

actionValues collection dosn’t contain the controller that I added to the page :frowning: .
e.g: I added textbox like below,
@Html.TextBox(“text1”, “kkk”);

but when I check the “FormCollection actionValues”, its not contain this controller. it contain only the properties that I added while creating the scheduler in Index action.

new finding over here… I notice that the controlers not accessible only in the scheduler Save method actionValues collection. I checked with normal POST Action where I noticed that the above controlers are available within actionValues.

Hi
scheduler sends to the server event values only(i didn’t mention it in my previous reply, sorry)
So the only way to pass extra values to the ‘Save’ action is to attach them to the event object before data sending
Here is the code: scheduler.dataProcessor.attachEvent("onBeforeUpdate", function (id, action, data) { data["extra"] = 'value'; return true; });

Hi,

Added this “scheduler.dataProcessor.attachEvent” in to my previous init function list, but it giving runtime javascript error as below.
“Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property ‘attachEvent’: object is null or undefined”

Please note that the other methods in my init function works perfectly such as
scheduler.attachEvent(“onAfterLightbox”, function ()…
scheduler.templates.event_bar_text = function (…

Make sure data processor event is attached after scheduler initialization

It works!!! Thanks