Mysql problem to save new event - load from table/modify ok

Hi,
i try to work with this beautifoul object, i try to configure a basic page to connect to my db and load events, this is ok, i see my events and if i modify this loaded events every thing is updated on my db. The problem it’s when i insert new event, nothing it’s saved on table events…why? How can set this to automatic save new event on my table? there is a event where i must to put sql query to insert record?

my scheduler page:

html, body{ margin:0px; padding:0px; height:100%; overflow:hidden; }

=======================================================================
my code php for load events from mysql is:

<?php include ('../codebase/connector/scheduler_connector.php'); include ('../../cfg_agenzia/setting_db.php'); $res=mysql_connect($server, $user, $pass); mysql_select_db($db_name); $scheduler = new schedulerConnector($res); //$scheduler->enable_log("log.txt",true); $scheduler->render_table("events","event_id","start_date,end_date,event_name,details"); ?>

anyone can help me?

Thank you

Code looks correct, maybe you have some checks on DB level ( for example non-empty description ) which causes the problem.

Try to uncomment the next line

$scheduler->enable_log("log.txt",true);

and provide the content of log.txt for the problematic operation.

I’d also like to know how to auto-save created or edited events.
Clicking that “save” button every time is annoying.

thanks for solutions

Which save button do you mean? After closing lightbox events data will be automatically saved to database ( if you are using dataprocessor, as most scheduler’s samples do )

Sorry, I am actually saving it into a xml file. Is there a way to do it like this?

[code]scheduler.attachEvent(“onEventAdded”, function(){
saveToXMLMethod();
});

scheduler.attachEvent(“onEventChanged”, function(){
saveToXMLMethod();
});[/code]

where saveToXMLMethod - your custom method, which will save data in necessary way

Thank you, works just fine.
Just had to add

"scheduler.attachEvent("onEventDeleted", function(event_id){ // custom code });

in order to also autosave delete actions.