Need a build that combines these features ...

I have 2 builds that I’ve been using to produce an offline web app.

One is the build you attached in this thread :-

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24209

which contains a fix for the datepicker so that months spanning 6 rows display properly.

I also have a build which you provided me a download link via email for, mentioned in this thread :-

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24155

which correctly fires an error event on the dhx.proxy post() method when offline.

Of course what I need is a build that combines both :smiley:

I’m close to going live with my app and could really use an update that combines both these features. I’m happy to pay, or rather get my employer to pay :wink: a fee if required. Would purchasing a support plan for dhtmlx Touch @ $149 ensure I get a build combining both these updates?

Mark,

the solution provided in the viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24209 reply.

The next version will provide a public solution that can be used with both touchui.js and touchui_debug.js. It is going be realeased soon (2-3 weeks).

Would purchasing a support plan for dhtmlx Touch @ $149 ensure I get a build combining both these updates?

The issues in Members’ Support are usually solved first. Please contact us at sales at (@) dhtmlx.com regarding support if you are interested in it.

Alexandra,

Thanks, I’ll use the debug version for now, but I’m sure a minified version would be better when available.

If what I’m doing all works as intended my employer is going to save money they would otherwise have spent on an alternative solution, so they least they can do in my opinion is make a contribution to your fine work :wink:

I do however need to demonstrate to them that it does actually work before I can extract any money from them, so I’ll get back to you.