Need some help with sidebar widget

I Have a website - marktflecken-villmar.de/ witch is using the sidebar widget in the left sidebar. It is working fine so far.

Now I have 2 questions

1. Is there a way to list full_day events without any time?

2. Is it possible to show the events only without any linking to anything. This is because there are no need of linking event entry to any posts. So this is not good for the user when he tries to click the event link and will go the nowhere because the is no related post.

Thanks in advance from germany

Kind regards

Frank Hamm

Hi,

1. Unfortunately plugin doesn’t provide such ability.
    But you may customize plugin yourself.
    Events list is rendering in wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/scheduler.php file in function:
function scheduler_sidebar() {
	for ($i = 0; $i < count($events); $i++) {
		// you may add all-day event detecting using comparing start and end dates.
	}
}

Scheduler doesn’t store information about full-day events and detects it by comparing dates - if (if end_date - start_date = 24 hours and event starts at 00:00:00 then it’s full-day event).

1. Links for events are used to reffer to scheduler, not to post. You may configure option “Link to the Scheduler” in scheduler admin panel (please, locate there link to page where user can see scheduler) and after that user can click at event and view this event in scheduler.
    If you still like to use events without link you may configure sidebar event template in wp-content/plugins/event-calendar-scheduler/sidebar.php:
$sidebarEvent = '<li class="scheduler_sidebar_text">{*TEXT*}</li>';

Thanks for your support - I will see to get it running.

Regards from Germany

Frank