new Buttons in the header-section

Hi

i would like to have some new Buttons in the header section. All the Buttons (Team1 - Team5) do the same work and need to write in the same database but with different loading values → Team1=Person 1-5 / Team2=Person6-10 / Team3=Person11-15 … and so on … So my idea is to drop the “types” table, load the necessary sections from the database and reaload the calendar. Until here there is no problem. But how can i reload the calendar with the new values? Is it possible to realod the INIT-Function?
Team1 works fine, but Team2-Team5 writes the events always in the first column.

Thnak you

Ok … i think i had a logical error. I don’t need to change anything instead of writing in the database because every event has got an ID and write itself to the specified column. Right ?!

Is there a way to specify different ID’s in different TAB’s out of the “types” table?
Example: If i have 12 names in “types” i would like to have 1-4 in TAB 1 5-8 in TAB 2 9-12 in TAB 3

Is there a way to specify different ID’s in different TAB’s out of the “types” table?
Example: If i have 12 names in “types” i would like to have 1-4 in TAB 1 5-8 in TAB 2 9-12 in TAB 3

Not sure that understood the requirement correctly, but you can define filtering functions, which will define events of which type can be shown in the view.

“Where” can i define that? I think this would help me a lot. I need to define that he don’t loads all the ID’s from the “types” table. I need to load some specified ID’s.

Hello,

If I got it correctly then from the start you load all events (for all 5 teams). And want to add additional tabs where only events for the particular team will be displayed, am I right?
In such case you simply need to create custom views (with the same settings as week view e.g.) and specify filter function.

scheduler.filter_week = function(id, obj){ // event_id, event; week - name of the view where filter will be applied if(obj.text == "New event") return false; // event won't be displayed return true; // event will be displayed };
Kind regards,
Ilya