It’s great to know about a new release of the suite. I had some (well… many) questions about the GPL and Commercial versions:
- Will the source code be available in a readable format as in 5.x? For example having the code of each component in a separate file. The file suite.js that comes in the download of the GPL version is enough to debug, but seems to have been processed by Webpack making it difficult to improve the component.
- Where can you find the differences between the GPL version and the commercial versions (in terms of features for each component)?
- How can you access a non-minified version of the css?
- Is there any way to contribute repairing a bug or adding a new feature or component?
- Is it possible to access an offline version of the documentation?
- Is it planned to add support to npm?
- Will it support Typescript?
- Where can we find examples for Vue, React and Angular?