New user issues with recurring events

Apologies in advance for my ignorance…

I just downloaded the ASP.Net webforms demo today so we can evaluate the control and make sure it will work for our needs. I’m attempting to extend that demo to support recurring events. I brought in the javascript file dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js and am now seeing the recurring panel. I extended the Events table to hold the 3 extra fields. I was able to go in and create a recurring event and it displayed, but when I close and reopen the page, it only shows one entry, not all of the recurring events. I added the following to my aspx page after seeing it on a blog entry about recurring events: Scheduler.Extensions.Add(SchedulerExtensions.Extension.Recurring);. Now, every time I load the page, I get the following error:

Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
at Object.e.get_visible_events [as get_visible_events_rec] (dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js:39)
at Object.e.get_visible_events [as get_visible_events_rec] (dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js:41)
at Object.e.get_visible_events [as get_visible_events_rec] (dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js:41)

Is there an example on how to do this that I haven’t found yet? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Have you read this article about Recurring events? scheduler-net.com/docs/recurring … recurrence