No Colored Events in Joomla 1.5.26

Because my current ISP server doesn’t support later versions of Joomla, I am now testing Scheduler 3.0 in Joomla 1.5.26.

I notice that events do not display in color in the front end, despite setting the custom field with select list to “use colors for events”.

Hi, please, provide link to scheduler page. This feature works correctly with Joomla 1.5.2 at local computer.

The test site is bookings.tlc-lcc.ca/

Hi,
for some reasons event_template is not applied. Try to re-save options in scheduler administrator panel. Still doesn’t work?

Also there is a way to add event_template manually in components/com_scheduler/scheduler_include.html:

<script>
scheduler.templates.event_class = function(start_date, end_date, event) { switch(event.organization) {case 'organization_0': return 'organization_0';case 'organization_1': return 'organization_1';case 'organization_2': return 'organization_2';case 'organization_3': return 'organization_3';case 'organization_4': return 'organization_4';case 'organization_5': return 'organization_5';default: return 'organization_0'} };
</script>

But this code should be updated each time when custom fields structure is changed.

1. I did re-save options in the Scheduler Administration, but it did not change anything.

2. So I added the code to scheduler_include.html . That file was empty before I added the code.

Now, instead of having colored events, the script code displays above the calendar in the frontend.

bookings.tlc-lcc.ca

Hi,
it looks like some other plugin formatted inserted code. Please, make sure, that code in scheduler_include.html file isn’t formatted with

and other tags. If everything is ok then this problem caused by another plugin.

No other formatting in the code.

A friend suggested that the code may need to be “wrapped”.

The only extra plug-ins installed with the test Joomla 1.5.26 installation are “Scheduler” and the template being used. (If I switch to any of the native Joomla templates, the code string still appears in the front end.)

Maybe I’ll live with Scheduler the way it is, or move the site to a server that supports Joomla 2.5.6 (as the colors displayed in Joomla 2.5.6).

Ewald,

I ran across this post and see that is is working with the color on the events. I am interested to know how you were able to do this since I can not get Scheduler 3.0 to show color with Joomla 2.5.6 and would like to do this without updating Joomla to 3.0.