Nonsecure items with calendar

I am using your calendar plugin on a webserver using https and on IE6 I am receiving the message: “This page contains both secure and nonsecure items”

I have tried an html page that just has the calendar on it and it still says that message. Is there anything I can do to stop that message from coming up? I saw similar reports of this problem in your knowledge base but nothing specific to the calendar plugin.

I have tried setting window.dhx_globalImgPath to where the imgs folder is and that does nothing. The calendar seems to be working fine but something is setting off that message.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

please, try to use attached file instead of the original. Possibly it’ll fix the issue.

dhtmlxcalendar.zip (11.9 KB)

Hi,

Thanks for the fix.

The fix works as long as the code to create any calendar objects is executed only after the document has fully loaded. Inline scripts for creating calendards don’t work reliably in IE6 (the mixed mode SSL error still appears), so users should put the logic to create calendars in a function and call it from the body’s onload event.