Not working properly

Hello.

Today i tried your component for joomla but it does not seem to work properly.
im probebly doing something wrong, but i hope you can help me.

Google Chrome and Firefox give me a message box when trying to see the calender.
and windows IE detects a error on the page saying it does not have access to dhtmlxscheduler.js

after seeing that i checked the permissions on the FTP server and they seem to be alright.
i even made temorary all permissions in the \components\com_sceduler* 777 (everyone can read/write/execute)

and now im asking here for help.
if you want to see the page sent me a pm or email and i will tell you the webpage (i dont want everyone to check out the site :slight_smile: )

I hope you can help me
Thanks,

Reinier

Sorry it seems i have posted this in the wrong section, please move this if you can.
ps. i dont see a edit button anywhere, am i blind or isnt it there ?

While i was trying to find out more about my problem i found out that

When i’m in the adminpanel and press on “preview” to go to my webpage and go to the calender it works fine, but if i go to the page by the URL it does not work well.

Hello,

1. Please PM with the link to your website.
  2. Do you use mod_rewrite?
  3. What components do you have installed?

Best regards,
Ilya

1. PMED you.
  2. i dont even know what that is.
  3. None.

Same problem here. Did you find the solution??

Grtzz.
Jelte

Hello,

Solution was found. The problem was in the cross domain requests.
For example, you from ‘test.yoursite.com’ invoke script which calls ‘yoursite.com
That wouldn’t work. Check if it is indeed your case and then I could help with it.

Best regards,
Ilya

I have the same problem, but even knowing the cause, I’m not sure how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.

You can place the .htaccess file in the site’s folder, which will map www.your-site.com to the your-site.com ( or visa verse ). In such case you will have only one constant url for your site.