onRowDblClicked in IE8 doesn't work

Hi,

The onRowDblClicked function doesn’t work in IE8, in FF, Safari and Chrome everything works fine. IE8 doesn’t throw errors so I’m not able to check what the problem is.
I’m using version 2.6 of the pro suite.

I also checked the samples on your website and there it doesn’t work either.

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally
we have no any errors in IE8 while executing samples with onRowDblclicked event
Check this sample, please http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/samples/06_events/04_pro_onrowdblclicked.html
If it doesn’t work as you speak, please explain exactly what result do you expect and what do you have in the real situation.

In IE8 (version: 8.0.7601.17514), also in the sample, at first I had to double click vigorously to get a result. The sample you provided works now, but mine still doesn’t work.

What I’m trying to accomplish (allready did voor other browsers) is to open a window on onRowDblClicked.

I even tried returning a simple alert but with no success. So the event doesn’t get triggered at all and it isn’t a z-index problem. I emptied my cache, restarted IE8 but still nothing. onRowSelect works fine

I think it is a glitch in my machine…I will try to solve this and get back at you.

Thanks

Please provide us any kind of sample or a demo link so we can reproduce an issue

This is something to do with compatibility between IE7 & IE8

Make sure that you do not have the following meta tag in your headers

I use:

It seems to work across IE7, IE8 & IE9 happily.