Out of stack space while loading kids xml

Hi

I am using DHTMLX 5.0.2. I am trying to load a tree grid. On loading the first level, when I am trying to load the kids of a level, then I am getting the below error:

SCRIPT28: Out of stack space File: dhtmlx.js, Line: 47636, Column: 13

SCRIPT28: Out of stack space File: dhtmlx.js, Line: 47744, Column: 13

This issue arises only when I use splitAt() option.
If I do not use the splitAt, then the issue does not arise.

I am attaching a sample loading example. But I am unable to replicate the issue in it.
Also attaching the screen shots of the error that I am getting in the console. And the screen that appears if I try to expand the content.

Please let me know what could be the issue. I have also removed enableAutoWidth() since it is not compatible with splitAt option.
sample.zip (588 KB)

The problem you have the values only for the first column of your treegrid, while you need to load to the right side of split any (empty) data.

Can you elaborate more about the problem I am seeing similar thing with my grid where it has radio button instead of check box.

`tree.enableRadioButtons(true);

tree.enableSingleRadioMode(true);
    tree.getAllChildless().split(",")`

Why am I getting that ? Your answer : “you need to load to the right side of split any (empty) data.” didn’t make sense to me. If you could explain that would be great.

To Be more precise I am getting it from dhtmlx.js by code
for(var c=0;c<a.childsCount;c++){this._setSubChecked(e,a.childNodes[c])}

I am in IE 11 with DHTMLX5.1

SOLVED THE ISSUE : Finally I solved the issue.

Writing up just in case it might help others. The real reason of getting that error is somewhere in your code there is a recursion.

For me I was using :

tree.enableRadioButtons(true);
tree.enableSingleRadioMode(true);

since both of the function does same thing(internally) it was going through recursion.

Why does DHTMLX have same function with same description in Documentation, which does same thing ?

The original question of the topic was about the treegrid, not the tree. So the solution applicable to the dhtmlxTreegrid only.
Could you please, clarify your original problem or provide a complete demo/demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.

Why does DHTMLX have same function with the same description in Documentation, which does the same thing ?

Could you please, clarify your question