over lapping of views on one another,when i click on the tab

hi,
I have a “left” tab,when i click on the tab I am able to display the content using “setContentHref”
In the content I have two “right” tab.when i click on the tab,I have to overload the content of the “right” tab on existing content.

Hi
Sorry, can I specify that the issue essence is? What is exactly wrong?
Can you make and attach completed demo to reproduce it and help you?
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

hi,
when i click on the “right tab” I am getting the content using tabbar.setContentHref()
and I want that tabbed content area width as variable.I want to change the width of the tabbed area manually.for this I have implemented like

var isIE = (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE") != -1 && (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("MSIE 9.0") == -1 || document.compatMode == "BackCompat")); tabbar = new dhtmlXTabBar("a_tabbar", "right"); tabbar.setImagePath("../../Scripts/DHtmlx/imgs/"); tabbar.setSkin("modern"); tabbar.setSkinColors("white", "silver", "white"); tabbar.enableAutoSize(true); //tabbar.enableAutoReSize(true); tabbar.addTab("a1", "Contacts", "100px"); tabbar.setCustomStyle("a1", "black", "blue", "font-size: 1.2em;"); tabbar.setHrefMode("iframes-on-demand"); tabbar.setContentHref("a1", "../../Home/Index");

I used “enableAutoSize()” and “enableAutoreSize()” but i am not getting variable width for the tabbed area.

I need to specify: do you want the width is always fixed?
If so, don’t use these 2 methods, and everything will be good.

If you want something other - attac COMPLETED DEMO (not code snippets) and a pictire with desirable result.

hi,
actually I am using "right"tab.
I want to vary my width and height is fixed.
I used tabbar.enableAutoSize(true,false);
but the width of the content area is not varying

If you vant to vary a width of tabbar, change a size of your parent (“left” tabbar) div and call method adjustOuterSize() to it. The “right” tabbar will be changed too.