Pagination toolbar button

Hi,

I am facing issue with text display of results div of pagination toolbar.
If we use translated strings, text gets over other pagination buttons.

We can resolve this issue by setting width of results item with some hard coded value.
But we want to calculate this width based on the clientwidth of that text being set because the higher side value for accomodating all languages makes the application looks bad with English(with excess around the text).

Could you please let us know how to get client width of the text being set (or already set) on ‘results’ item?

Thanks
Snehal Ghute

Hi,

Any update on this?

Thanks
Snehal Ghute

Hi,

You may change button widths as follows:

grid.attachEvent("onPaging",function(){ var toolbar = this.aToolBar; /*results text*/ toolbar.setWidth("results","150"); /*page select*/ toolbar.setWidth("pages","75"); /*per page select*/ toolbar.setWidth("perpagenum","135"); })

Hi,

As I already mentioned, we do not want hard coded values.
Please refer my below text:
“We can resolve this issue by setting width of results item with some hard coded value.
But we want to calculate this width based on the clientwidth of that text being set because the higher side value for accomodating all languages makes the application looks bad with English(with excess around the text)”.

Could you please provide me solution for this?

Thanks
Snehal Ghute

Hi,

unfortunately, toolbar doesn’t provide possibility to set automatic width for its buttons. setWidth method requires the fix value as a parameter.