Paging with head filters

Good day:

I made a grid with dynamic loading (paging) and in some of its columns must have a filter; but these filters don’t work with paging. I searched through your site, but I didn’t find an explanatory example. Could you tell me how to do it?

Thank you very much.

In case of using the dynamic loading of data you cannot use teh clinet-side filters.
You need to use the server-side filters:
docs.dhtmlx.com/grid__dynamic_l … otheserver

Thanks, but the filters aren’t in a text field but within the headers of the grid itself, like this:

grid.attachHeader(",#text_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter,,,");

Is it possible to do something like what you say in the example but from the filters in the grid header?

The mentioned filters are client-side filters. You need to use the server-side filters. it can be achieved from the guide from my previous post, or in case of using the dhtmlxConnector you can use the connector filters:
docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php_ … iltertypes

It has helped me a lot, but I still have a question: in the case of a numerical type filter (#numeric_filter), how do we know if it has an operator and what is it?
In the example, the operator > is written to fire.

Note: I work using javascript

three is no in-built server-side numeric filter. YOu need to create your own custom logic for your filter.
It can be achieved using the beforeFilter event:
docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php_ … enderevent
docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php_ … event.html

1 Like

Thank, I did it.