Parent Child view of the resources in scheduler

Is it possible to get a parent child view of the resources where i can book an event for the parent and same applies to child. OR i can create only for the child. Something like in this line fullcalendar.io/scheduler (i attached an image too here) where “Auditorium D” has two components inside and an independent booking can be made for Auditorium D and independent can be created for “Room D1 and D2”

Please let me know if it is possible with DHTMLX Scheduler and please guide me with a sample

Hi,

yes, it is possible. Please check Tree mode in Timeline view:
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/timel … #viewmodes

Sample: docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/sampl … _tree.html

Hi Polina,
The sample you mentioned is grouping the resources and i am looking for parent and child relationship. I see we cannot create an event against the parent. Is there a way we can create an event against a resource as mentioned in the question and the screenshot image i provided in the post. Please let me know.

Hi,

Is there a way we can create an event against a resource as mentioned in the question and the screenshot image i provided in the post.

Unfortunately no.
As for the parent and child relationship, possibly it makes sense to use dhtmlx Gantt instead of Scheduler.