Performance with ComboBox

I seem to have a problem with a large number of combo boxes. I have about a 120 on the page, up to 8 per item and number of items varies but average is expected to be about 14 or so. I’m using dhtmlXComboFromSelect. Loading takes some time, but is tolerable. Once the page is loaded, entering data seems to be fine at first, but after a while response seems to degrade and the combox being edited seems to lag in its update. Any ideas or recommendations? Is there someway to not instantiate so many combo boxes and perhaps move one or a group around? Performance seems to degrade as more data is entered.

Such big count of controls will be a problem in any case, but I don’t see any possible reason why performance can degrade with time.
Is there someway to not instantiate so many combo boxes and perhaps move one or a group around?

>>Is there someway to not instantiate so many combo boxes and perhaps move one or a group around?
The combo converted to the active object from select only after dhtmlXComboFromSelect call, so you can control when select need to be converted to the combo.
When combo object is not necessary anymore - you can try to use
   combo.destructor();
which will remove combo from the dom and main improve performance for other combo instances

If it possible - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where issue can be reconstructed ( you can send such info directly to support@dhtmlx.com )

I upgraded ie6 to ie 7 and still seem to have same problem.  Firefox and Chrome work fine.  Any ideas?

It hard to suggest anything without ability to reconstruct issue.
If problem still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where issue can be reconstructed ( you can send such info directly to support@dhtmlx.com )

I found the problem when I tried to construct a page for you to see the problem.  The problem lied with the style sheets used.  I had used a style sheet that was modified with a previous version.  Reverting back to the correct style sheet solved the problem. Thanks.