Permission Denied Issue in DHTMLX Chart Component!

DHTMLX Chart giving Permission denied issue in German language.

Be sure that you are loading page with chart by http, if you are loading it like file:// there may be a permission error message, similar to one in your case.

Actually I was wrong from first time but now I found the issue that Chart gives “Permission Denied” issue in IE - 8. I tried to solve the issue but not able to fix.

Please help…

Also design of grid disturb in IE 8 i have checked dhtmlx grid on dhtmlx.com but It not showing accurate design. Please check attached snap shot.

Is DHTMLX component support IE - 8 ?

Hello,

Actually I was wrong from first time but now I found the issue that Chart gives “Permission Denied” issue in IE - 8

Make sure that you run page via webserver http://

Is DHTMLX component support IE - 8 ?

Yes, our components support IE8. Please check that you set valid doctype for the page. If the problem is not solved, please attach demo where we could reproduce the problem.

I had created chart using dhtmlx chart component on html and open this html page in web browser
of desktop/window application in outlook add ins. Normally it is work in browser but when my executable exe open this html on windows 7 + IE8 + outlook it is giving “Permission Denied” message.

and what doctype I will use on my HTML?

And one more thing that Design of grid are brake when I select browser mode IE7 and document mode IE8 Standards. in IE.

Please see attached snap shot.

Hello,

Normally it is work in browser but when my executable exe open this html on windows 7 + IE8 + outlook it is giving “Permission Denied” message.

Do you run the page via webser as we recommended in the previous replys ?

And one more thing that Design of grid are brake when I select browser mode IE7 and document mode IE8 Standards. in IE.

It is very weird combination … Did you set it manually ? Or your browser automatically chosen such a mode ?

The correct would be Browser Mode- IE7, Document Mode - IE7 Standards, or Browser Mode- IE8, Document Mode - IE8 Standards.

and what doctype I will use on my HTML?

Any valid doctype. For example

Actually, We have created application for outlook and IE-8 is native browser for Windows 7. when we open our application in outlook. So, it’s open with browser mode IE-7 and document mode
IE-8. in this combination it is giving Permission Denied issue.

Please suggest me if solution is available other wise I will have to use another chart component!

Although, we support only Standards modes (IE8, IE8 Standards). We have not reproduced the problem when we run chart samples in IE with Browser mode IE7 and Document mode IE8 Standards:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … eries.html

Permission denied error may occur due cross-domain security. For example, the domain of the page with your chart is not the same as the domain that you are getting the data from.