PHP/MySQL not displaying any tasks

Hi, for the life of me I can’t work out how to get the mobile version to even display any events, the log tells me that the initial load query worked fine, however nothing is displayed, the query when used in the database returns around 300 results. Below is the code that I’m using:

Frontend

[code]

<script src="codebase/ext/dhxscheduler_mobile.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="codebase/ext/dhxscheduler_mobile.css">

<title>Same Page - Job Scheduler</title>
	<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
		scheduler.config.init_date = new Date();

scheduler.config.form = [
			{view:"text",		label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_event, id:"address", name:'text'},
			{view:"datetext",	label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_start,	id:'start_date',name:'start_date', dateFormat:scheduler.config.form_date},
			{view:"datetext",	label:scheduler.locale.labels.label_end,	id:'end_date',name:'end_date', dateFormat:scheduler.config.form_date}
		];

dhx.ready(function(){
	        dhx.ui.fullScreen();
			dhx.ui({
			   	view: "scheduler",
				id: "scheduler",
				save: "loadMobileEvents.php"
			});

dhx.i18n.fullDateFormat="%d-%m-%Y %H:%i"; 
			dhx.i18n.setLocale();

$$("scheduler").$$("buttons").setValue("month");
			$$("scheduler").load("loadMobileEvents.php", "json");
		});
	</script>
[/code]

Backend

[code]<?php
session_start();
include ‘…/includes/mysql.php’;
include ‘…/includes/defs.php’;
include ‘codebase/connector/data_connector.php’;

$abn = getAbn($_SESSION['username']);

$res = @ mysql_connect(HOST, USER, PASSWORD);
mysql_select_db(CAL_INFO_DB);

$scheduler = new JSONDataConnector($res);
$scheduler->enable_log("log.txt",true);
$scheduler->render_sql("SELECT * FROM tasks WHERE abn = '$abn'","tasks_id","start_date,end_date,address");

?>[/code]

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi,

Your code looks correct. Check data source: open “loadMobileEvents.php” in browser window - you will see json with event objects if the server-side script works correctly. Also make sure that “%d-%m-%Y %H:%i” is a correct date format. If the issue is not solved, you may attach a complete demo (use json datasource instead of php script in this demo).