Populate checkbutons from and save to database

I’m trying for hours to populate checkboxes from database (and after selections by the user saving the selections to database) in lightbox scheduler; i’ve been searching and trying with samples code (22_multiselect_initial_loading.html), but no way. No problem with rest of sections of lightbox. May you help me?
This is my code in the calendar file (calendario.html):

.dhx_multi_select_actividad input {
vertical-align: middle;
}

function init() { ..... var dp = new dataProcessor("data/events.php"); dp.init(scheduler); scheduler.locale.labels.section_titulo = "Concepto"; scheduler.locale.labels.section_actividad = "Tipo de Trabajo"; scheduler.config.lightbox.sections = [ { name:"titulo", ......}, { name:"actividad", height:100, map_to:"activ_id", type:"multiselect", options: scheduler.serverList("activ_id"), vertical:"false" }, { name:"description", .....}, { name:"recurring", .... }, { name:"time", .... } ]; scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2013,8,29),"month"); scheduler.load("data/events.php"); Code in my events.php: <?php include ('../common/connector/scheduler_connector.php'); include ('../common/connector/crosslink_connector.php'); require_once ('../common/config.php'); $fruitCross = new CrossOptionsConnector($res, $dbtype); $fruitCross->dynamic_loading(true); $fruitCross->options->render_table("pm_eventos_actividad","activ_id","activ_id(value),activ_name(label)"); $fruitCross->link->render_table("pm_eventos_event_activ","event_id","activ_id,event_id"); $scheduler = new SchedulerConnector($res, $dbtype); $scheduler->set_options("activ_id", $fruitCross->options); $scheduler->render_table("pm_eventos", "event_id","start_date,end_date,event_name,details,rec_type,event_pid,event_length"); ?> Thank you very much in advance. Pere.

Hello Pere,
the code seems correct, please attach a complete example so we could reproduce the problem(html + php + database data)
Does it load events into scheduler, or connector loading does not work at all?
you may also refer following example from the package
scheduler/samples/03_extensions/21_multiselect_options.html

Thank you Aliaksandr,
As you ask, loading events into scheduler is OK, no problem.
Also find attached info you need.

Thank you very much,
Pere.
pere.rar (89.7 KB)

Hello Pere,
Can you attach an sql dump of the test data and tables. So I can immediately import it into a database.
Also, there are crosslink_connector.php and scheduler_connector.php, are these original files from connector’s package or have you modified them?