popup error in many bowrse

I use < DHTMLX > to build up a project. I only view the screen in IE 9, but not done on other bowrse such as FireFox, Safari, Chrome.

how to do the solution of this problem ?

Thx !

Please provide more details about the problem. Demo link or some kind of sample where issue can be reconstructed will help a lot to detect the reason of the problem.

Stanislav,

The project is working in my company. I think I cannot provide the link at this moment. But I want to provide sample or coding to you. I also ask I need to give what part of sample or coding of the project to you . Or you have other medthod for this problem.

Thx !

Ivan

Stanislav,

Now I provide a rar file. It is a file which include the project files. It is testing project files. The bowrse problem is happen in this project.

Thx !

Ivan
project.rar (1.96 MB)

Stanislav,

Anybody can reply my question ?

Thx !

Ivan

We was able to run your app locally and it loads without error not only in IE, but in other browsers as well. Is there some specific page where problem occurs ?

Stanislav,

I make a coding and testing in IE 9 that is ok. I also run application and work. However I run in other bowrse then it is not work. The project can run up at the beginning. But it has mainly error is not disply the screen.

I repeat that I can run up the project but it cannot display the screen in other bowrse. It popup the error message. But it do not happen in IE 9.

I think I maybe need add some script to run in other bowrse. It is my idea. And I do not know the true problem.

Thx !

Ivan

Stanislav,

I have discovered the problem reason. That is default var name problem. Normally, the system need to load the xml and link to open the page. The xml and link page which I used a var name. The system cannot load the xml and link page 's var name but directly use the file name and link that is ok. And directly use the file name and link that is ok for other bowrse.

I have followed this problem and find the solution. How about you have any suggestion ?
Thank for your help !

Ivan

Stanislav,

I have further information. The reason case the bowrse problem maybe the script < switch - case > . I discover the script < switch - case > which is not work for my action that make not to display the screen in many bowrse but it is ok in IE 9. And this < switch - case > content and script is to control the screen display.

The follow is the script :

var userMenu;
        var userPage;

switch (url_parameter.group) {
            case "SYSTEM ADMIN":
                userMenu = "xml/menu_system_admin.xml";
                userPage = "CommonSchedule.aspx?view=global";
                break;
            case "BANKING LEADER":
                userMenu = "xml/menu_banking_leader.xml";
                break;
                   }

app_body.attachURL(userPage);
        app_menubar.loadXML(userMenu+ '?e=' + new Date().getTime());

I want to ask the < switch - case > which can support all bowrse. And the above script have any mistake.

Thank for your help !

Ivan

Stanislav,

var userMenu;
        var userPage;

if (url_parameter.group == "SYSTEM ADMIN") {
            userMenu = "xml/menu_system_admin.xml";
        };

if (url_parameter.group == "BANKING LEADER") {
            userMenu = "xml/menu_banking_leader.xml";
        };

app_body.attachURL(userPage);
        app_menubar.loadXML(userMenu + '?e=' + new Date().getTime());

Other than < switch - case > . I also try to use command < if > statement. I have same result. It only work in IE9 but not action in other bowrse.

But I have tried to use full name and link that not use < switch - case > or < if > statement. It is OK and action in all bowrses.

The following code is work and OK !

app_body.attachURL("CommonSchedule.aspx?view=global");
        app_menubar.loadXML("xml/menu_banking_leader.xml" + '?e=' + new Date().getTime());

Thx !

Ivan

Most probably, code which fills url_parameter with data is written in non-cross-browser way.
Try to add after var userPage; the next lines

alert(window.url_parameter); alert(window.url_parameter.group);

And check what it will show in IE and other browsers

Stanislav,

I try to add your script in the programme. It works if the scripts are placed outside the < switch - case > and < If > command. But it is no action if the scripts are placed inside the command.

If the scripts work, the programme display the link and the user group. It is normal and correct.

You have any suggestion ?

Thanks for your help !

Ivan

Stanislav,

I have make a solution for the problem. The reason is the passing < url_parameter > which happen error. It pass the error code in the var.

After that, I make a solution for this problem.

Thanks for your help !

Ivan