PopUp is Blank

I am creating some Excel Style Auto Filters for the Grid. Originally I created a grid with checkboxes and all was working fine but when I changed the code to use the a Tree the popup is blank.

function showPopUp(inp, cidx) { if (!myPop) { myPop = new dhtmlXPopup(); gdFilter = myPop.attachTree(200,300); gdFilter.setImagePath("./codebase/imgs/dhxtree_skyblue/"); gdFilter.setSkin("dhx_skyblue"); gdFilter.enableCheckBoxes(1); gdFilter.load('./php/filter.php'); } if (myPop.isVisible()) { myPop.hide(); } else { //gdFilter.setSizes(); //gdFilter.setSizes(); var x = window.dhx4.absLeft(inp); var y = window.dhx4.absTop(inp); var w = inp.offsetWidth; var h = inp.offsetHeight; myPop.show(x,y,w,h); } }

PHP Code

[code]<?php
require_once(“…/codebase/php_connector/treedatagroup_connector.php”);// includes the appropriate connector
require_once(“…/codebase/php_connector/db_mysqli.php”);
require_once(“config.php”);

$dbConn = mysqli_connect(DBHOST,DBUSERNAME,DBPASSWORD,DBNAME);//connects to server containing the desired DB

mysqli_query($dbConn, “SET NAMES ‘utf8’”);
mysqli_query($dbConn, “SET CHARACTER SET utf8”);

$deliveryGrid = new TreeDataGroupConnector($dbConn,“MySQLi”); // connector initialization

$deliveryGrid->render_table(“tblericssonmetro”,“AS_ID”,“WEEK_NO”,“”,“WEEK_NO”);

?>[/code]

I am using Suite Pro 4.5 its the same with Pro 4.4

I tried attaching a layout but the method setSizes() is undefined. The only attach… that works is the grid.

I have had a look at the elements in chrome using the developer tools and all the layout sizes are set to 0. Is there a fix as the setSizes() method id undefined.

Found the error (My Code). It is now fixed.

Great!