Problem in dhtmlxGrid Combo/coro by default selected value

Hi Guys,
I am facing a problem while using dhtmlxGrid coro column.
Problem scenario:
Suppose I want specific set of values in any X column of a grid. Therefore I will use coro column type and provide each cell in that column with a plain select box.
For populating values in the select box I will use following of code.

coroColumn = sampleGrid.getCombo(1);

coroColumn.put(“1”,“John”);
coroColumn.put(“2”,“Joseph”);
coroColumn.put(“3”,“Danny”);
coroColumn.put(“4”,“Kieth”);

Now when the grid is rendered, and coro cell is clicked, we find all these values in select box in the given order. Everything till here is fine,

Problem begins from here
At the bottom of the select box, a new select option with empty("") value is inserted and it appears to be selected. And when I select any other value and close the select box and re-open it again that un-wanted empty select option disappears.

Expected Solution
Basically I want that whenever select box is opened,
A. Then the top most value should be highlighted without the overhead of providing the cell value as the top most option value while loading the grid.
OR
B. None of the option value should appear as selected and select box should not be scrolled down to the bottom value.

At the bottom of the select box, a new select option with empty("") value is inserted and it appears to be selected. And when I select any other value and close the select box and re-open it again that un-wanted empty select option disappears.

If the value of a cell is not included in the options collection a new temporal option will be added with the current value of a cell.
If the user selects an option from the registered collection that temporal option will be excluded.

Such behavior was designed and it it’s not available to change it.
You may try to use “combo” exCell, which is more powerful for customization.

Hi,
I have almost the same problem.

I’m trying to set my Combo this way :

DT

R OT DT

I can’t have the id 3 selected, or when I add it (like in bold), it’s like a 4th value.
How can I do to have a selected value ? without creating an other line in the combo ?

Thanks for your answer

Please, try to use:

<cell type='co' xmlcontent="true" style='background-color:#9999CC' id='3'>DT<option value="1">R</option><option value="2">OT</option><option value="3">DT</option> </cell>