problem in formconnector

Hi everybody,

i’ve a problem that i’not able to solve. I’ve this php file to query a DB and load a form

<?php require("../codebase/connector/form_connector.php"); $res=mysql_connect("localhost","root","root"); mysql_select_db("prova"); $formConn = new FormConnector($res); //$formConn->enable_live_update('actions_table'); $formConn->render_sql("SELECT `gag`.`NDG`, `anagrafica`.`INTESTAZIONE` FROM `prova`.`gag` LEFT JOIN `prova`.`anagrafica` ON (`gag`.`NDG` = `anagrafica`.`NDG`) WHERE (`gag`.`ID-BENE` ='0000000003175129')","","NDG,INTESTAZIONE"); ?>

The query insided it runs correctly if i use a DB manager but if i use the script i’ve this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ID parameter is missed’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmqc\codebase\connector\form_connector.php:57 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pmqc\codebase\connector\base_connector.php(467): FormConnector->parse_request() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pmqc\codebase\connector\base_connector.php(432): Connector->render() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pmqc\php\form1.php(8): Connector->render_sql(‘SELECT gag.`N…’, ‘’, ‘NDG,INTESTAZION…’) #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pmqc\codebase\connector\form_connector.php on line 57

I can’t understand where is the problem !

With formconnector can i use render_sql or only render_table ?
Is it possible or maybe necessary to use render_complex_sql ?

When i write on DB with dataprocessor i’ ve to use only render_table in the php script ?

Please help

Solved

Thanks the same