Problem in Loading dynamic columns in DHX GRID on Scroll

Hello,
I have a DHTMLX enterprise license for suit 6.4.2.
license reg. number - 19007023.
I have one issue while we have multiple dynamic columns in DHTMLX Grid while doing horizontal scroll the grid is flickering and Some of the last 2-3 Columns are not loaded.

Actually I have noticed with Inspect element that it shows only those Rows and Columns which are visible on the screen and when doing Verticle or Horizontal scroll the elements loaded on the scroll. So basically I can see the limited number of rows and columns in the inspect element which is currently in display on the grid screen.

Will you please provide the solution from which I can see all the rows and columns of my grid irrespective of what shows the on-grid screen. I think all the issues I am facing are because of this.

I have one issue while we have multiple dynamic columns in DHTMLX Grid while doing horizontal scroll the grid is flickering and Some of the last 2-3 Columns are not loaded.

This is the known problem. Occurs in case you have one or two columns which widths much than the other columns.
We’ll try to fix the porblem in the future updates.
Currently I can suggest you only a workaround with limiting the column widths with the “maxWidth” property.

Will you please provide the solution from which I can see all the rows and columns of my grid irrespective of what shows the on-grid screen. I think all the issues I am facing are because of this.

Unfortunately, currently, the grid does not allow to render without “lazy scrolling”, but I’ll send your request to the dev team. So it will be observed.

the problem with the flickering columns was fixed in the dhtmlxGrid 6.4.3