Problem with AutoSize / ScrollBar

Hello

I have some problems with autosizing my grid.
I use:

Grid[2].setInitWidths("25,*,40,25,50,110,70");

to set column size of the second column automatically (window is also resizeable).
If Grid loads it looks like there’s something missing at the right end of the grid (picture 1).
If they’re more rows so that i need a scrollbar, vertical scrollbar is near out of visible range and i get a horizontal scrollbar too (picture 2).

I hope you guys can help me.

Thank you

Here’s the code of my Grid / SubGrid:

Grid[2] = TabBar.cells("t2").attachGrid();
			Grid[2].setImagePath("../dhtmlx/FilesManager/codebase/imgs/");
			Grid[2].setIconsPath("../dhtmlx/FilesManager/icons/grid/");
			Grid[2].setHeader(",<br><span style='position:relative; left:-4px;'>Strasse</span>,<br><span style='position:relative; left:-2px;'>HsNr</span>,,<br><span style='padding-left:7px'>Plz</span>,<br><span style='padding-left:35px'>Ort</span>,<br><span style='padding-left:4px'>Objekt</span>"); 
Grid[2].attachHeader(",#text_filter,#numeric_filter,#text_filter,#numeric_filter,#select_filter,#numeric_filter");
			Grid[2].setColTypes("sub_row_grid,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro"); 
			Grid[2].setInitWidths("25,*,40,25,50,110,70");
			Grid[2].setColSorting("str,str,int,str,int,str,int");
			Grid[2].setColAlign("right,left,center,center,center,center,center");
			Grid[2].enableTooltips("false,true,false,false,false,false,false");	
			Grid[2].setColumnColor(",,,,,,#B7FFB7");
			Grid[2].enableRowsHover(true, 'grid_hover');
	      Grid[2].attachEvent("onXLS", function() {document.getElementById('loading').style.display = 'block';});
	      Grid[2].attachEvent("onXLE", function() {document.getElementById('loading').style.display = 'none';});		
			Grid[2].attachEvent("onRowDblClicked",function(id){ showFileContent(id); });			
			Grid[2].attachEvent("onSubGridCreated", function(subGrid, rId, rInd){ 			   
			   subGrid.setImagePath("../dhtmlx/FilesManager/codebase/imgs/");
			   subGrid.setIconsPath("../dhtmlx/FilesManager/icons/grid/");
			   subGrid.setHeader(",<span style='position:relative; left:-6px;color:#900'>Datei</span>,<span style='padding-left:12px;color:#900'>Größe</span>,<span style='padding-left:26px;color:#900'>Typ</span>,<span style='color:#900'>letzte Änderung</span>");
			   subGrid.attachHeader(",#text_filter,#numeric_filter,#select_filter,#text_filter");
			   subGrid.setColTypes("img,ro,ro,ro,ro"); 
			   subGrid.setInitWidths("28,*,80,95,110");
			   subGrid.setColSorting("str,str,int,str,str");
			   subGrid.setColAlign("center,left,center,center,center");
			   subGrid.enableTooltips("false,true,false,false,false");
			   subGrid.enableRowsHover(true, 'grid_hover_sub');
	         subGrid.attachEvent("onXLS", function() {document.getElementById('loading').style.display = 'block';});
	         subGrid.attachEvent("onXLE", function() {document.getElementById('loading').style.display = 'none';});	
			   subGrid.attachEvent("onRowDblClicked",function(id){ showFileContent(id); })
			   subGrid.attachEvent("onRowCreated", function(rId,rObj,rXml){ subGrid.cells(rId, 2).setValue(parseBytes(subGrid.cells(rId, 2).getValue())); })
			   subGrid.init();			   
			   subGrid.enableAlterCss("rows_even_sub", "rows_uneven_sub");
			   dhtmlxEvent(window, "resize", function(){ window.setTimeout(function(){ subGrid.callEvent("onGridReconstructed",[]); },200); });
			   return true;
			});	
			Grid[2].attachEvent("onSubGridLoaded", function(subGrid,rId,rInd){ 
			   subGrid.callEvent("onGridReconstructed", []); 
			});		
			Grid[2].setSkin("clear");
			Grid[2].init();	
			Grid[2].enableAlterCss("rows_even", "rows_uneven");
			Grid[2].loadXML("../dhtmlx/Data/XML/grid.php?id=41");

Is there any way to say here

subGrid.setInitWidths("28,*,80,95,110");

something like this:

subGrid.setInitWidths("28,*-30,80,95,110");

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reconstructed locally.
Please, try to use the following code in onSubGridLoaded event:

mygrid.attachEvent("onSubGridLoaded", function(subGrid,rId,rInd){ subGrid.callEvent("onGridReconstructed", []); subGrid.setSizes(); mygrid.setSizes(); });

If issue still occurs for you - please, provide with a complete demo or a demo link, where the issue can be reproduced.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo