problem with dhtmlx combo box

Hello,

I am loading dhtmlx grid using Xml String (Format xmlB)…

In a grid I have used some columns of type ‘CO’

ie. combo box …

The data within the combo is added using put api…

The output is such that I am able to view the selected code type within the combo rather than its description.

Eg.

COMBO values are

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘PERMANENT’,‘Permanent’);

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘OFFICE’,‘Office’);

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘CORRESPONDENCE’,‘Correspondence’);

selected cell value is PERMANENT

I am able to view PERMANENT in my combo dropdown

Please let me know how do I fix this issue.

The code is as below

var xmlString=" “;

mygrid_partyAddr = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘partyAddr’);

mygrid_partyAddr.setHeader(“addressTypeCd,addressLine1,city,stateCd,preferredFl,guid,parentGuid,id,versionID,updatedDt,addressSeq,addressLine2,addressLine3,countryCd,zipCode,transactionUID,Del”);

mygrid_partyAddr.setInitWidths(“100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,100,30”);

mygrid_partyAddr.setColTypes(“co,ed,ed,co,co,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,ed,co,ed,ed,ro”);

mygrid_partyAddr.setColAlign(“left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,center”);

mygrid_partyAddr.setColumnIds(“addressTypeCd,addressLine1,city,stateCd,preferredFl,guid,parentGuid,id,versionID,updatedDt,addressSeq,addressLine2,addressLine3,countryCd,zipCode,transactionUID,status”);

mygrid_partyAddr.setColumnsVisibility(“False,False,False,False,False,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,True,false”);

mygrid_partyAddr.xml.top=“List”;

mygrid_partyAddr.xml.row=”./PartyAddressDO";

mygrid_partyAddr.setSkin(“light”); mygrid_partyAddr.init();

var combo_addressTypeCd=mygrid_partyAddr.getCombo(mygrid_partyAddr.getColIndexById(‘addressTypeCd’));

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘PERMANENT’,‘Permanent’);

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘OFFICE’,‘Office’);

combo_addressTypeCd.put(‘CORRESPONDENCE’,‘Correspondence’);

mygrid_partyAddr.parse(xmlString,‘xmlB’);

There is no difference in the way how combo values treated for different XML formats
Please be sure that inside your datasource XML , you has not any unnecessary whitespaces around cell value (PERMANENT)