problem with enableHeaderMenu function

The undernoted code creates the grid OK but I’ve been trying today to add in the enableHeaderMenu function. When I rightclick, the menu appears OK, lists all the 30 columns in the grid Ok but also throws an error message at line 119 - object doesn’t support this property or method. If I tick or untick one of the checkboxes it throws an error again at line 90. Those line numbers correspond to lines in the function createfinancialyearfile() which is called just before my loadgrid() function mentioned in the html below. No columns appear or disappear. I’m not sure if it’s because the grid has three headers, one with filters and the other with autosum functions and the header menu is just incompatible with those features or whether it’s because the grid is wrapped within a couple of div tags or some other reason. The code which creates the grid and the html of the form in which it occurs are undernoted. Any ideas?

########### grid creation code ##################

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘gridbox’);

mygrid.imgURL = “grid/imgs/”;

mygrid.preventIECaching(true);

mygrid.setHeader("{#stat_count},name,larn,firm name,category code,type,date added,quarter,total paid,solicitors fee,counsel fee,expert fee,other payment,contribution paid,pc sum held,expenses held,treasury comments,court,apps interest,does opp have la?,estimated cost,orders sought,nom sol’s assessment,actual outcome,stage reports?,merits comments,of concern to merits?,assessed by,further analysis?,prelim comments");

mygrid.attachHeader(" ,#text_filter,#text_filter,#select_filter,#select_filter,#select_filter,#select_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter,#numeric_filter, , , , ,#select_filter,#select_filter, ,#select_filter,#text_filter, , ,#text_filter, ,#select_filter,#select_filter,#select_filter, “);

mygrid.attachHeader(” , , , , , , , ,{#stat_total},{#stat_total},{#stat_total},{#stat_total},{#stat_total}, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ");

mygrid.setInitWidths(“20,130,90,220,220,80,80,60,70,70,70,70,70,70,70,70,200,150,70,50,100,200,150,150,100,200,100,100,100,150”);

mygrid.setColAlign(“center,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left”);

mygrid.setColVAlign(“top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top,top”);

mygrid.setColTypes(“ch,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro”);

mygrid.chNoState = “1”;

mygrid.setColSorting(“str,str,str,str,str,str,str,int,int,int,int,int,int,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str”);

mygrid.init();

mygrid.setSkin(“light”);

mygrid.enableMultiline(true);

mygrid.enableBlockSelection();

mygrid.enableHeaderMenu(true);

thefiletoload = “xmlfolder\” + thefinancialyearfile;

mygrid.loadXML(thefiletoload);

############## HTML follows ##############

final analysis

Now showing file for financial year:  

light

modern

clear

xp

mt

gray

dark

open Excel Folder   

The same init code works correctly in case of local samples ( sample sent by email )
Which version of grid you are using ? Sample, which sent by email, based on dhtmlxgrid 2.0, if you are using older version - please try to updated dhtmlxgrid_hmenu.js with one from the sample.