Problem with form connector

I am new to DHTMLX and I really want to test some examples before I actually develop my website. Recently, I found some problems when I trying to run the example of the form connector (docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__dhtml … step3.html). After I downloaded the “form_serverside” folder through “demo app”, I found that db.sql was not fit for this example. It was the same db.sql, which was in the “gird_server” folder. So I changed the parameter of the “render_table” inside the formdata.php to match the db.sql and test it, but it give me error

"Notice: Undefined index: ids in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/codebase/form_connector.php on line 47

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ID parameter is missed’ in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/codebase/form_connector.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/codebase/base_connector.php(467): FormConnector->parse_request() #1 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/codebase/base_connector.php(398): Connector->render() #2 /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/formdata.php(6): Connector->render_table(‘books’, ‘id’, ‘title,quantity,…’) #3 {main} thrown in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/form_serverside/codebase/form_connector.php on line 48"

By the way, the gird connector example is working properly and I am using the same way to test the form connector.

Thanks for the help

And I am got the same error when I trying the dhtmlxForm example, which is under the dhtmlxSuite folder.

It works now, I didn’t call the id like formdata.php?id=1. I still want to know where can I find the db.sql file, which include the customers table.

The update sample is attached. It contains correct sql dump file.
form_serverside.zip (733 KB)

Stanislav,

Thanks for your help.

I have another question. I want to set a button that allows user to load their files(xml or excel) into Mysql database, and then I can use gird to display/modify those data. I know how to use grid to load the data from xml or json, but I need the data actually to be saved into the database first.

Rain

You need a form with uploader control.