Problem with #rspan

How can i draw the attach table? :cry: :question:

When I use the rspan my Grid is Wrong. :cry:

My code is:
mygrid.setheader(TIME,DATE,PROCES A,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,PROCESS B,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan);
mygrid.attachHeader(#rspan,#rspan,PROD 1,#cspan,#cspan,PROD 2,#cspan,#cspan,PROD 3,#cspan,#cspan,LEVEL,#cspan,#cspan,ACT,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan);
mygrid.attachHeader(#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,1,2,3,PR1,#cspan,PR1,#cspan);
mygrid.attachHeader(#rspan,#rspan,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,J,K,L,M);

My version DHTMLX is 3.0

You need to put attributes of the methods into the quotes:

mygrid.setHeader("TIME,DATE,PROCES A,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,PROCESS B,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan"); mygrid.attachHeader("#rspan,#rspan,PROD 1,#cspan,#cspan,PROD 2,#cspan,#cspan,PROD 3,#cspan,#cspan,LEVEL,#cspan,#cspan,ACT,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan"); mygrid.attachHeader("#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,1,2,3,PR1,#cspan,PR1,#cspan"); mygrid.attachHeader("#rspan,#rspan,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,J,K,L,M");

The same cell can’t be include in row and col span in the same time ( PROD1 - PROD3 cells in your case )

Thank´s, I forget put the quotes, but I have a big table whit 80 columns and get a error.

There are a limit with the columns?

Thre is no any limits for the columns. But it’s not recomended to more than 100 columns for the reason of poor perfomance. Perfomance decreasing can appear when you have more than approximately 50 columns.

Plase check that syntax of your code.