Problem with splitat and smartrendering

Hi,

I’m implementing a grid. In the grid i have enabled both ‘Splitat’(SplitAt(1) is enabled) and ‘SmartRendering’ functionality. In the grid i have coded such that on selecting a row the row should be highlighted with blue color.

Now when there is a large amount of data(Around 3000 rows of data) in the grid and on scrolling to the bottom of the grid white space is diplayed, as the data is getting loaded(Smartrendering is enabled). On clicking on the first column(Where the grid is split) space of the grid(Where the white space is getting displayed) the entire space(Space displayed in white color) of the first column is displayed in blue color (On selection the cell color is set as blue) the rest of the columns are not getting selected. I dont want the cell to be highlighted when the values are still getting loaded.

Can you please guide us on how to proceed?

Which version of grid you are using? The issue already fixed in latest version of the grid ( the row selection event doesn’t occur for clicking on not loaded segment of grid.

Currently we are using v.2.0 build 81009. Can we know is this the latest version or has the latest build been released?

Currently we are using v.2.0 build 81009. Does this version contain the fix for the same? Can we know is this the latest version or has the latest build been released?

The latest version is dhtmlxgrid 2.0 build 81107
support@dhtmlx.com and provide your ref. number if you need an updated js files

Could you please tell whether the build which we are using contain the fix for the problem mentioned or do we need to go for updating the build?

The fix, which solves known issue with split and smart rendering modes, was included in latest build (81107), so if you are using older build (810009) upgrade is recommended.