Problems setting Calendar initial date

Hello,

I know this must be pretty simple but i am having problems to get it working. What i want is to set calendar start date on server-side and not client-side. I have tried doing this on Calendar controller:

var scheduler = new DHXScheduler(this);
scheduler.InitialDate = new DateTime();

Problem is that changing client side clock affects calendar initial date so booking’s date limits are ignored with all the problems that this entails.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Regards,
Ivan

Hello,
setting the scheduler.InitialDate should only change the date that is initially opened in a scheduler, it should not affect the limit settings.
Can you please give more details on what you are doing? Does the server time differs from the time on the client? If so, please specify the timezones on server and client. It would also help if you send a workable demo, which we could use to reproduce the problem

Hello again,

Sorry for my late reply. Actually server and client are on the same timezone.
My problem is:

We are not allowing to make any request in our calendar in a week away. Today is 7th June so i can’t make any request beyond 14th June.

Now i change my clock (client-side) setting date as 8th June and then reload the Scheduler. Now, in the scheduler the current date is 8th June and i can avoid “week away requests” limitation. What i want to do is that Calendar shows always “Server time” no matter if i change my date “Client side”.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks in advance for your help!