Putting image in grid

I am trying to add an image to my grid. I tried a couple different ways, but the image does not show up.

I’ve tried:

1. Setting the column type to img and then includes/img/popupbubble.png in my xml
  2. setting the column type to ro and then includes/img/popupbubble.png in my xml

I’ve also tried different picture formats, to no avail. The picture is definitely in the path specified. In the sample that is provided with the code, the table shows up blank, so that doesn’t help me. When I hover over the space where this picture should be, I get a tool tip with the path to the picture.

Can anyone assist with this?

Thanks.

both ways should display the picture well in dhtmlxGrid.
Could you please, provide with a complete demo, where the pproblem can be reconstructed locally.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

In trying to create my demo, I notice that it did work, but only in IE, along with all the samples sent with the code. What can I do to make the images and the samples work in all browsers?

both using ways should display the picture well in dhtmlxGrid in all the browsers.
Could you please, provide with a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.