[RA] radio button - clicking on the same radio button = valu

Hello!

Grid with radiobutton column, all unchecked + DataProcessor.

Data loaded with XML:

- Now if I click one of the radio button, dataprocessor gets updated row with RA cell = 1 and radiobutton marked as selected.

- If I click on the same radiobutton again, dataprocessor gets updated row with RA cell = 0 and raidiobutton marked as unselected.

=== up to this point behavior pretty obivious, except that this very intrigue way to deselect radiobutton ===

- If I clieck on the same radiobutton once again, dataprocessor still gets updated row with RA cell = 0 and radiobutton marked as selected.

If I select differend radiobuttons, everything works just fine.

Whats gone wrong?

Thanks!

except that this very intrigue way to deselect radiobutton
Problem confirmed, we will fix it in oncoming update.
If you need fix ASAP - please try to use attached js file instead of original one.

>>If I clieck on the same radiobutton once again, dataprocessor still gets updated row with RA cell = 0 and radiobutton marked as selected.
The fix for above issue, must resolve this problem as well.

dhtmlxgridcell.zip (7.9 KB)

This patch really fix the problem with dataprocessor.
Also it removes ability to deselect radiobutton with mouse, but it still posible to deselect radiobutton using keyboard.

Can we have here some equality? )

Thanks.

We will fix it in next version, for now can be resolved by adding next code to the grid init

grid._key_events.k32_0_0 = function(){}

If I got it right, with this fix you’ll be unable to use keyboard to select radio button?

If that so, can I have more elegant solution for this problem, because I still want to use keyboard to select radiobutton and checkboxes.

Thanks!

The real fix will involve few files, this is just a fast solution.

grid._key_events.k32_0_0 = function(){
var c = this.cells4(this.cell);
if (!c.changeState||c.getValue()==1||(c.changeState() === false))
return false;
}

Yep, thanks.
This fix will do for now.