readonly events in wordpress

Is there a way to make a range of event_id readonly? I will populate my database manually with events with event_id, say 1-9999, that will be readonly. All user created events will start at event_id 10000 and they should be able to be modified.

Can my range from 1-9999 be set to readonly with wordpress installation? Is there a database field to add? Some code and scripts to add? etc.

Much appreciated, your calendar/scheduler is very cool by the way.

say 1-9999, that will be readonly

In event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php

locate

if (($settings["settings_posts"] == 'true')||(($settings["access_".$usertype."Add".$user_postfix] != 'true')&&($settings["access_".$usertype."Edit".$user_postfix] != 'true'))) { $scheduler .= "<script src=\"".$url."ext/dhtmlxscheduler_readonly.js\" type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\"></script>"; }

and replace with

$scheduler .= "<script src=\"".$url."ext/dhtmlxscheduler_readonly.js\" type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\"></script>";
		[/code]

also, locate
[code]
scheduler.init(\"scheduler_here\",null,\"".$defaultmode."\");
[/code]
and replace with
[code]scheduler.init(\"scheduler_here\",null,\"".$defaultmode."\");
scheduler.attachEvent(\"onEventLoading\",function(ev){
    if (ev.id < 9999) ev.readonly = true;
    return true;
});

That worked perfectly.
Thank you so much for the quick reply.
I have also added

scheduler.attachEvent(\"onBeforeDrag\",function(ev){ if (ev.id < 9999) return true; return !scheduler.getEvent(ev).readonly; //block drag for readonly events })
to block the readonly events from being dragged.

There is still one big issue.
The month view works and is locked down where needed.

I have found that in the week and day views that you are still able to use the quick edit feature, that does not use the lightbox, to update these events. I’m talking about the yellow box in the week and day views that becomes editable when you click the pencil icon.

Before editable:

After editable:

Any idea how to lock this down for the same readonly events?

Thanks so much for your help!

You can handle and block onClick event

scheduler.attachEvent(\"onClick\",function(ev){ if (ev.id < 9999) return true; return !scheduler.getEvent(ev).readonly; //block drag for readonly events })

hello,
i have same problem in joomla 2.5.8
schedule version 3.0

readonly event has shown toolbar with pencil icon, through that the edit of event is possible.

could you please advise whether this will be fixed in next version or what (and where) the code change to be done.

Thank you!