Recurring Events - r.day_for_recurring not defined

I am facing a problem where by values of r required for the recurring feature are not there. For example, r.day_for_recurring and r.month_for_recurring are undefined. When I add these values manually, it seems to work.

r.day_for_recurring = [“Monday”, “Tuesday”, “Wednesday”, “Thursday”, “Friday”, “Saturday”, “Sunday”];
r.month_for_recurring = [“January”, “February”, “March”, “April”, “May”, “June”, “July”, “August”, “September”, “October”, “November”, “December”];
r.repeat_radio_day = “Daily”;

If I do this, the lightbox starts opening which was not opening before this since r.day_for_recurring was undefined. However, the lightbox looks like this:

And with this, the light box would stop working. Every button would return the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: e.date[(“transpose_” + t.rec_pattern)] is not a function

Please help to solve this, thank you!

Hello,

r.day_for_recurring and r.month_for_recurring are undefined. When I add these values manually, it seems to work.

r.day_for_recurring = [“Monday”, “Tuesday”, “Wednesday”, “Thursday”, “Friday”, “Saturday”, “Sunday”];
r.month_for_recurring = [“January”, “February”, “March”, “April”, “May”, “June”, “July”, “August”, “September”, “October”, “November”, “December”];
r.repeat_radio_day = “Daily”;

These labels were added in v5.3, is it possible that you use the locale file from an older version of dhtmlxScheduler?
You can find the version number in the comment block at the top of the code file both in dhtmlxscheduler.js and in locale js file.

If that’s so, you may need to update your locale file by adding the following keys: https://github.com/DHTMLX/scheduler/blob/v5.3.2/codebase/sources/locale/locale_en.js#L74-L99

/* recurring event components */
		repeat_radio_day: "Daily",//name="repeat" value="day"
		repeat_radio_week: "Weekly",//name="repeat" value="week
		repeat_radio_month: "Monthly",
		repeat_radio_year: "Yearly",
		repeat_radio_day_type: "Every",
		repeat_text_day_count: "day",
		repeat_radio_day_type2: "Every workday",
		repeat_week: " Repeat every",
		repeat_text_week_count: "week next days:",
		repeat_radio_month_type: "Repeat",
		repeat_radio_month_start: "On",
		repeat_text_month_day: "day every",
		repeat_text_month_count: "month",
		repeat_text_month_count2_before: "every",
		repeat_text_month_count2_after: "month",
		repeat_year_label: "On",
		select_year_day2: "of",
		repeat_text_year_day: "day",
		select_year_month: "month",
		repeat_radio_end: "No end date",
		repeat_text_occurences_count: "occurrences",
		repeat_radio_end2: "After",
		repeat_radio_end3: "End by",
		month_for_recurring: ["January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December"],
		day_for_recurring: ["Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday"]

You can find different translations in our repository: https://github.com/DHTMLX/scheduler/tree/v5.3.2/codebase/sources/locale

As for this error:

And with this, the light box would stop working. Every button would return the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: e.date[(“transpose_” + t.rec_pattern)] is not a function

It can mean that the event was saved with the incorrect value of event.rec_type property.
If it still happens after you update the label - can you please attach some kind of example that I could download and test locally?